Disaster Management Services
Aviem is a full-service disaster services provider. Crucial services include (click on each service for more detailed information):
- Emergency call center services
- Media call handling, monitoring & support
- Onsite disaster management services
- Disaster victim identification (DVI)
- Family assistance
- Repatriation of human remains
- Recovery and processing of personal belongings
- Accident investigation support
Pre-Disaster Planning & Support
In addition to our disaster services, Aviem provides a full range of consulting services and training including:
- ER and/or family assistance plan development
- Audit or review of your current corporate emergency response plans
- Drills & exercises – Aviem can design, conduct and evaluate tabletop exercises, functional exercises and full-scale exercises.
- Humanitarian response training – Aviem is the largest provider of corporate humanitarian response training in the world, using the Human Services Response™ concepts developed by Carolyn V. Coarsey, Ph.D.
- Operational training – Aviem provides a full range of operations training for: command center operations, Go Teams, onsite family assistance operations, station/airport training and more.
- Media training – Aviem offers a complete suite of crisis communications training from frontline personnel through company spokespersons.