Aviem provides emergency response and disaster support services tailored specifically to the business aviation community. Services are customized to support Part 91 and Part 135 operators, management services companies and fractional operators.
Aviem is pleased to be a member of the National Business Aviation Association and is an approved Professional Development Program training provider for emergency planning.
Emergency Response Support
Aviem is a full-service emergency response partner for business aviation. Aviem supports major US and international airlines around the world. We have the expertise and resources to handle all of your ER needs and yet understand the unique aspects of the business aviation environment. Crucial services include:
- Emergency call center services
- Media call handling, monitoring & support
- Onsite disaster management services
- Disaster victim identification (DVI)
- Family assistance
- Repatriation of human remains
- Recovery and processing of personal belongings
- Accident investigation support
For operators working on their IS-BAO certification, Aviem can assist you with creating plans that meet all IS-BAO requirements but, more importantly, plans that will work effectively for your organization. Aviem’s services meet or exceed all best practices and we can ensure you are meeting all IS-BAO and SMS requirements with regard to your company plans and preparedness efforts.
Pre-Emergency Planning & Support
In addition to our disaster services, Aviem provides a full range of consulting services and training including:
- ER and/or family assistance plan development
- Audit or review of your current corporate emergency response plans
- Drills & exercises – Aviem can design, conduct and evaluate tabletop exercises, functional exercises and full-scale exercises.
- Humanitarian response training – Aviem is the largest provider of corporate humanitarian response training in the world, using the Human Services Response™ concepts developed by Carolyn V. Coarsey, Ph.D.
- Operational training – Aviem provides a full range of operations training for: command center operations, Go Teams, onsite family assistance operations, station/airport training and more.