Disaster Management Services
Aviem is a full-service disaster services provider. Crucial services include (click on each service for more detailed information):
- Emergency call center services
- Media call handling, monitoring & support
- Onsite disaster management services
- Disaster victim identification (DVI)
- Family assistance
- Repatriation of human remains
- Recovery and processing of personal belongings
- Accident investigation support
Aviem’s services ensure that you meet all of the requirements of the US Aviation Disaster Family Assistance Act of 1996 and the Foreign Air Carrier Family Support Act of 1997, along with all subsequent amendments and revisions. In addition, our services meet or exceed all international laws and regulations governing family assistance or disaster management.
Pre-Disaster Planning & Support
In addition to our disaster services, Aviem provides a full range of consulting services and training including:
- ER and/or family assistance plan development
- Audit or review of your current corporate emergency response plans
- Drills & exercises – Aviem can design, conduct and evaluate tabletop exercises, functional exercises and full-scale exercises.
- Humanitarian response training – Aviem is the largest provider of corporate humanitarian response training in the world, using the Human Services Response™ concepts developed by Carolyn V. Coarsey, Ph.D.
- Operational training – Aviem provides a full range of operations training for: command center operations, Go Teams, onsite family assistance operations, station/airport training and more.